www.ainfosolutions.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Aarav Info Solutions Private Limited (“Company”). We are committed to keep the confidentiality, integrity and security of all your provided personal information via our website.
The Website applies high privacy and security standards to protect your personal information. We regularly re-evaluate our policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges.
By this policy, you allow us (the company) & any company’s representatives, associates, agents or partners to contact you via email or phone call or SMS & offer you the service for which you have shown your purchase interest, impart to you required service based knowledge, inform you about the promotional offers running on the website & inform you of offers offered by the associated third parties.
Information we collect from you
During your use of the Website, we will collect such information from you including but not limited to:
- your contact information
- information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-mail) or provide us over telephone.
- any other information that the Website and the Company is required to collect as per specific mandate from any bank or as a requirement under applicable law
- Information from you electronically – like the pages viewed how you navigate through the website and interact with webpages, etc.
- From time to time we may request more personal information in order to provide you with other benefits of the Service. In such instances, you will always be given the opportunity to provide or to decline to provide that information, and it will be used only for the stated purpose.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Company will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone other than as specifically noted herein.
The Company may use the information provided by you in the following ways, viz:
- To establish identity and assess applications.
- Monitor, improve and administer our Website and the Service;
- To send you any administrative notices, offer alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- To enable you to apply for certain products and services for which you have chosen to apply;
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting issues, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- To comply with country laws and regulations;
- Use this information in other ways permitted by law.
Access to your Registration Information, Account Information and any other personal information you provide is strictly restricted and used only in accordance with specific internal procedures and safeguards governing access, in order to operate, develop or improve the Service. We may also use third party service providers to help us provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they’re providing. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
We will take utmost care to ensure that your personal information is not shared with the public and that your transactions on the Website are confidential.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may sell and/or transfer your personally identifiable information to any successor-in-interest as a result of a sale of any part of the Company’s business or upon the merger, reorganization or consolidation of the Company with another entity.
If you are no longer interested in receiving announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any of your personal information that we have collected about you, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We might also use other technology to track how you interact with our portal and employ some third party agencies to use the data on our behalf.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
We store and process your personal information on Cloud servers. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls.
However, you understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet and its storage will be completely secure and that any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access to our Website and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you shall not be entitled to hold the Company responsible or liable for any breach of security. The company also assumes no responsibility for the documents and other data which are manually picked up by the employees or designated service providers under the document pick-up option.
Third party websites
With this policy we’re only addressing the disclosure and use of data collected by us. If you visit any websites through the links on the Website please ensure you go through the privacy policies of each of those websites. Their data collection practices and their policies might be different from this policy and the Company does not have control over any of their policies.
Disclosure of your information to protect our rights or if required by law
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the right (and you authorize the Company) to share or disclose your personal information when the Company determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Change to this policy
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to email@example.com